A closer look at Washington’s curriculum that teaches about tribal sovereignty, government, culture and heritage. As of July 24, 2015, Washington school districts
Sui-Lan Ho’okano is the Cultural Program Manager for the Enumclaw School District. She is Native Hawaiian, Taino Indian, Puerto Rican, Chinese, Africana. She
Sean Davis teaches Physical Education in an alternative setting at Talley High School in Renton School District. Sean was among the first in
Assistant Principal Lee Grams shares his view of a positive approach to attendance and a culture of safety. It’s all too easy to
Ed4all WA is a collaborative project between six partners who contribute to the development and implementation of the Ed4all WA website.
- Collaboration for Effective Educator Development, Accountability, and Reform Center (CEEDAR)
- The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- The Center for Strengthening the Teaching Profession (CSTP, C-STEP)
- Washington Education Association (WEA)
- Professional Educator Standards Board (PESB)
- The VR2GO lab at Washington State University
Contribute to Ed4all WA
Share resources or knowledge with educators in Washington State.