- This event has passed.
Inclusive Principal Leadership
November 2, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this session, the Inclusive Principal Leadership team will present a new survey they have put together as a ‘needs’ analysis to understand further what is well represented in principal preparation and practice, as identifying areas for consideration. We will also share the work being done on a Washington State Plan for advancing inclusive principal leadership across the state. There will be an opportunity for questions and interaction within all aspects of the presentation.
- Julie Antilla, PhD., Associate Professor of Educational Leadership at Seattle Pacific University
- Ted Kalmus, MPA., Program Director of the Education Administration Program at Seattle University
- Helene Paroff, MED., Inclusionary Project Director at Washington Association of School Administrators
- Ashley Barker, Inclusion Project Director at the Association of Washington School Principals
- Scott Friedman, MA., Association of Washington School Principals
- Scott Seaman, Ed.D., Executive Director at Association of Washington School Principals
- Chris Espeland, Ed.D., Associate Director of Educational Administration Program at the University of Washington Tacoma
- Learn about the survey, it’s scope, and it’ goals
- Participants will be asked to take the survey as part of the session
- Learn about national efforts in the area of “inclusive leadership” and what these means for inservice leaders, aspiring leaders, and those who educate them.
Sign Up for the Event
Use the form below to sign up for the Inclusive Principal Leadership professional development session hosted by CEEDAR-Washington.